Was way better than I could have possibly imagined it!! We were suppose to go to my sister's house in Arlington and spend the weekend with her but had to change our plans....gas was just to darn expensive!! So, we stuck it out here and had a great time. We went to Freedom Fest at Fort Hood with our good friends...Cassie and her family! There was carnival rides and a Western show and inflatables for the kids to jump in!! The fireworks were better than anything I have seen in a while....I was quite impressed when it was all over with. I would even do it again next year!!
Monday, July 7, 2008
♥4th of July♥
Posted by Marie & Barry at 11:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
It looks like you all found it and had a great time!!!! I can not believe how big Damien is getting! Skylar is having a blast on the wall! We miss yoU!
Post a Comment