The first posts are always the hardest for me....so much to say but it all gets mixed up as I type!! We are doing this because we know that not everyone is a fan of the Myspace and we wanted to be able to let all of our friends and family see our family grow and our adventures through life....I am hoping to keep this up and if I do....all will see our family grow by the begining of next year!!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks Marie for sharing with me a glimps of your family. We are both going through this ride together and my hand is offered to you in friendship and support. I am here for you if you need anything and together we can make this journey as easy as possible. My prayers are with you and your family, for strength and courage through this time of seperation.
FINALLY!!!!!!! I am glad you have entered the blogging world!
Hello, Marie & Barry,
Mike & I are looking at the pics and we are so glad to see these updates. I think about you all every day. I hope Barry enjoys what I sent him and hopefully he will be able to call real soon. I really would love to hear from him although I know he must be very busy right now and whenever he can call, I want him to get in touch with you. We all love you guys very, very much. The kids say Hi and Mike and I keep you in our prayers every day. Daddy and Aunt Bonnie say hello also. Cory sr called and wanted to make sure Barry knows that he is thinking of him also. I gave him Barry's address. Please let me know if you need anything at all. Love,Mom & Mike
fun
Post a Comment