Sunday, October 12, 2008

Diaper Shower

Me and My hosts....Vicky, Cassie and Jessica!!
part one of all the guests
part two of all the guests
what we were blessed with
me being silly before...just bc I can!!

On the 10th of October....my 3 really great great friends threw me a diaper shower for Lance! It was way more than I could have every expected!! From the decor to the food and even the toast...it was beyond what I have every experienced...I can truly say that I am blessed to have found these 3 wonderful ladies!! I had great friends come and "shower" me and Lance with so many diapers and a few extra accessories!! I received 3 diaper cakes...all of them are sooo beautiful!!



For those of you that came...Thank you!! It meant so much to me because you didn't have to and you did!!



For those of you that couldn't come but still felt that Lance should be blessed with gifts...Thank you because you didn't have to take that extra step and you did!!



And to Jessica, Cassie and Vicky...from the bottom of my heart...Thank you so much!! I don't know if you will every know how lucky I feel to have you 3 in my life!! You ladies will always hold a special place in my heart and life...



Hugs to All,

Marie and baby Lance

2 comments:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

I sure wish we could have been there to celebrate with you!!!! You look so BEAUTIFUL!!!! It looks like you had lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

You look so freaking beautiful i just wanna hug lance through this screen.