Barry at work
being silly
doing his favorite...the shocker!!
all the guys that are with him in BIAP
posing for a pic
He is doing fine...not really much to say other than he is ready to home!! He has been keeping up with us via Yahoo Messenger...so, I am pretty much spoiled and very blessed that I get to talk to him at least once a day! We are both counting the days down for him to come home and help bring our newest addition home...He recently sent some pictures. Hope you enjoy bc I know I did!! And if you have been praying for him...please keep doing it and for all the others that are there with him...
hugs,
Marie & Damien
2 comments:
We say a prayer for Barry every day! It looks like he is doing good. I know he misses you and Damien like crazy!!!!
I pray that Barry lets his hair grow out some. Whats Up Bro! Hope your doing well, and congratulations to you and Marie on Lance. Hope to talk to you soon, Jeff H
Post a Comment