Well, with us having another baby soon. We felt it was time to transition him into a Big Boy Bed before Lance arrived. He was sleeping in the crib but it was changed to a toddler bed. He did really well in it and I was a bit nervous as to how he would react to the new bed.
He did better than I could have ever imagined....he can get in and out of it with no problem! He had a bit of an issue in the begining bc he was nervous bc he couldn't touch on the very last step but he got over it rather quickly!! I think the only problem we are having is that he is having too much fun in his room now and doesn't like sleeping....ugh!!
I can't believe we have a Big Boy now!! He looks so tiny in his new bed!! And in the pics...I am still working on making it both the boys room...so the decore is slowly getting done. So, don't mind the craziness going on the walls!!
Enjoy the pics....
hugs
Marie and Damien
Marie and Damien
1 comments:
Too Cute!!! I love that bed! I wanted that one for Caeleb and Alaura... I can not beleive how big he is getting!!!!!
Post a Comment