opening presents
Has come and gone!! We did have a party for him...he got to share it with some friends of his!! Even though it was a small gathering...he still had so much fun with his friends. I am sure the cake and ice cream was the best part!!
He really surprised me this year bc he was really interested in the gifts. He wanted to pick which one was next and he wanted to open it on his own!! He even was very animated everytime he opened a new one!! It was very cute to watch!!
I wish all of our friends and family could have been here to help celebrate but he will have many more!!
Hope you enjoy the pics!!
Love to all,
Marie and Damien
1 comments:
UGH!!! I so wish we could have been there to help celebrate!!! He is getting to be such a big boy!!!!!! I love the FLOORS!!!!!!! I am JEALOUS!!!!!
Post a Comment