Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Quick Update...

Well, the time has come!! He will be home in the next few days... I can't believe how the time went by so slow in the beginning and now the days are going by so quickly!! And the only reason for that is because I want to get so much done before he arrives. I am such a procrastinator!!

Either way...Damien and Lance will have their Daddy home!! Damien can't stop talking about him. Lance is just being his adorable unknowing self.

Now all I am going to do for the next year is pray that the days go by so slow bc I don't want him to leave again!!

He is coming home...holy crap...I am going to have my baby home soon!!

2 comments:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

WOOO HOOO!!! YEAH! It is funny how fast a year can go by... I am so happy for the two of you!

PhilippinesPhil said...

Hell's bells. I'm getting excited too! Yayyyyy!