Monday, May 11, 2009

Lance is 4 months old


And his daddy was here!! We went to the doctors today for his Well Baby Check up and he is growing!!

His stats are:
Height: 24 1/2 inches
Weight: 13 lbs 13 ozs

I can't believe how much weight he has put on!! He is doing so much...he is putting anything he can grab into his mouth. And he is drooling like crazy...he doctor said that he can feel a bump under his gums and said that is a sign that he might have his first tooth by 5 months!! He pushing himself up when on his belly and I think he is bashful bc he won't let me see him roll over!! But I know he can do it bc when I lay him down...I leave and come back....and the little turd is on the opposite side from how I left him!! He is such a social butterfly...loves it when anyone talks to him!! He loves it so much he will talk back and give you the biggest smiles you have ever seen...

2 comments:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

Those are the cutest pictures! He is so adorable!!!!!! I am sure he is so happy for his Daddy to be home!

PhilippinesPhil said...

Obviously takes after his mommy and not his mommy's daddy! Good for him!