Sunday, June 14, 2009

Damien's Surgery

Well he had his surgery early and then I never posted about it!! He did great...Barry and I on the other hand were nervous wrecks!! He did everything like a champ...when he woke from the surgery he didn't even cry!! We were so proud of him. He did throw up an hour later but that was expected!! When we got home, he slept off the rest of it! And to our surprise...even though we were warned...he was up and acting like he didn't ever get cut open!!A month later...he is showing anyone and everyone his "scar!" Barry keeps telling him chicks dig scars...lol!!


After all he has been through...you would think he would afraid of doctors!! But nope...he goes to them with all his trust!! Such a trooper....

Oh and I forgot to mention...he had 3 hernias...they only thought he had one!! His incision was close with dermabond...super glue for the sink!! And he is healing beautifully!!






1 comments:

PhilippinesPhil said...

NOt technically a scar until it heals. Put a bandaid on that sucker!