Where has the time went?! Lance is now 5 months old and is doing so much. He now can roll over both ways. He has discovered his feet and loves to suck on his big toe! He is a jumping fool in his jumperoo and loves it when anyone talks to him. He is drooling so much but no teeth have made an appearance!!
He has grown so much in just a month...he is now 17 lbs and 26 in long!! He is growing like a weed!!
Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance yet to take pictures...but I will and then I will come back post some pics of my little man!!
Happy 5 months Lance!!
Friday, June 12, 2009
5 months...
Posted by Marie & Barry at 7:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
My goodness. I hadn't checked your site for a week I guess and got way behind. I'll be catching up now...
Post a Comment