Friday, June 12, 2009

She is here!

My baby girl Skylar is here!! And like every other time...there was some complications in her travels!! She was suppose to arrive at 11am but got here after 7pm! She seems to have taken it pretty well!!

Our car ride home was horrible!! We got caught in the storms that were passing through TX! At some points we were driving at 20 mph bc of visibility!! And I even heard some hail hit the car!! But I was determined to get home bc I wanted to get out of the car!!

And now she is here and is staying all the way until the middle of AUGUST!! I couldn't be happier!! So many things to do....I hope the months do fly past us!!

2 comments:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

YEAH!!!!! That is AWESOME! You all are going to have a a great summer!

PhilippinesPhil said...

Wow, nice long visit... the whole summer together; can't beat that.