Damien showing his love for Kaya
I swear he is just like his daddy!!
On Thrusday, we got to have my sister over for the day!! It was so nice seeing her and playing with Kaya!! It was a very short visit but better than nothing.
Damien was so in love with his cousin, Kaya! He wanted to hold her and love on her! He kept trying to give her the pacifier...lol!!
I can't wait to see her again...I am hoping that it be a long time til we see her again. I am sure she will be back after Lance is born but hopefully...I can go see her before then. Who knows...we shall see!!
Damien was so in love with his cousin, Kaya! He wanted to hold her and love on her! He kept trying to give her the pacifier...lol!!
I can't wait to see her again...I am hoping that it be a long time til we see her again. I am sure she will be back after Lance is born but hopefully...I can go see her before then. Who knows...we shall see!!
2 comments:
Sounds like a sweet time. Wish I could have been there too. dad
They look too cute!!! What sweet cousins!
Post a Comment