was a good day. Damien and I started the morning by opening all his presents and then just hanging out and playing with all of them..lol!! After that....I got tired of the mess and began cleaning around him and trying to find a home for all his new toys!!
Later that evening we went over to a good friends of ours....the Potters....to have Christmas Dinner with them and our other good friends....the Ingles and the Shippees!!! It was so nice to have someone to celebrate the day with!! The food was great and like always....so was the company!!
Damien and I were blessed this year because of our great friends that loved us while our husband/daddy was away!! You don't come across many people that are your friend with no strings attach!! And I will forever hold them in my heart and never let the friendship die!! They have become so much more to me...they are now my family!!!
So, I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas because even though I didn't have my soul mate with me this year....I had the next best thing!!! And it made the holiday season that much more bearable!!!
All of our love,
Marie and Damien
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Christmas....
Posted by Marie & Barry at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing your day. I really enjoyed that, especially knowing that some one like you is MY daughter! Wow! Happy upcoming New Year Damien, Barry and Marie!
You all are fantastic!!!! I have been so blessed to meet such wonderful friends in the army life! I love all of you and also thank all of you for being there for me two years ago when Ray was gone.
Post a Comment