Sunday, December 14, 2008

Visit with Santa

Well, I was so worried that this would be the year that Damien would find the fear that over comes many children...SANTA!!! So, I decided to go with another friend....Vicky and Spencer....to let Damien watch and see that it is not that bad!! Don't know if it worked or if he just isn't scared of him...But we got a picture with Santa and there were no tears!!

Now I know he looks scared but if you were there for the whole thing...You would have seen a very calm child that just wanted to get it over with so he could see the picture after it was taken!! LOL!! Oh and his mommy brided him with a peppermint!! That is what he is holding onto....hehehe!!


Damien and Santa....2008

1 comments:

PhilippinesPhil said...

We never had that problem with you guys. But then, all three of you stinkers were pretty tough little kids!