I wanted to get one more post in before it became officially 2009!!
This year has went by surprisingly fast. I never thought that we would be where we are now with our lives. If you asked me last year....what are your predictions for 2008. I would have said....I would be without my husband for half of it. That is all I could tell you. I knew that things would come up but not the best one....having another baby! That was his decision...something that I was waiting on since the birth of Damien!!
This day/night is very hard for me because we have always made it a point to be together when the new year rang in. Something that I make him do...lol!! But this year...will be the first year that I don't even get to be on the phone with him when the clock strikes midnight. But I will have the next best thing...my son and my friends...well, if we all can stay up...lol!!
As for our plans for this evening....Cassie has decided that we should do a New Years Eve dinner!! I am beyond excited for this because I know that I will get to be with my friends for the evening and be surrounded by loved ones!! Just knowing that I will have them...makes ringing in the New Year...just that much easier!!
Anyways, sorry for the scattered thoughts. I just wanted to let it out and hopefully I will have some pictures from the dinner and night.
Happy New Years to all my friends and family!! With out you all....this year would have been a very hard one to swallow!! I couldn't have picked better people to know and hope that I will be blessed again next year like I was this year!!
With all our love,
the Sledds
Barry, Marie and Damien
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Ringing in the New Year....
Posted by Marie & Barry at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey, I like the stream of conciousness style. Makes me feel like I'm in your pretty little head! Marie, check out my last post. There's a link to a YouTube of a video I took as it rolled up to and over New Years here in Angeles City. Its LOUD! but fun... d
Happy New Year to you also! You are truly a wonderful friend and I am glad you have such wonderful friends there to bring in the New Year with! Love Ya!
Post a Comment