Wednesday, January 7, 2009

38 wks and some great news....

here I am at 38 wks...

Well, today I am officially 38 wks pregnant!! And I am loving it....not something you here from pregnant women. But I am loving it. This is our last and I was a bit nervous that I would have him before it was time. But so far, he is happy where he is at and so am I! But if I dont have him by my next appt, my doctor wants to start trying to get the labor going. Which is fine by me bc...

Barry should be here way before then!! In fact....he should be here by FRIDAY the latest!!! We are both super excited to have him coming home. Even if it is only for 2 weeks. But it will be a wonderful 2 weeks spent with all my boys!

So, for those of you who didn't know that he was coming...and coming soon...now you do...lol!!

hugs
Marie

3 comments:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

Looking Great!!!! I am sure you are very excited about tomorrow!!!! I just wish we were there to watch Damien for you and see Barry!!!!

Love Ya!

PhilippinesPhil said...

Sounds great... I wish he could stay home longer... Can't wait for Lance to show up too, just like YOU!

Anonymous said...

yes