We welcomed home Barry/Daddy!! I didn't get to post about it because of what happened the very next day.
I now have time and the pictures from that wonderful day.....
We went to Dallas to pick him up. I rather drive the 2 hours to get there than wait 6 more for him to fly into Killeen!! While we were there we visited with my sister and her family--Trey and Kaya!! Becky went with Damien and I to the airport... The reunion was wonderful and full of emotions...especially for me...lol!! I was crying because of the moment--Damien seeing his Daddy for the first time in 7 months.
Damien went right to him. He tried to pull away once but Barry wasn't going to let go! And after about 2 seconds...Damien didn't want to let him go either!! They have been inseparable ever since. I love seeing all 3 of them together...
Here are pictures from that day when we greeted him at the Dallas Airport.....
waiting for Daddy to come out
Taking in the surroundings
Seeing Daddy for the first time in 7 mos
About to give kisses!!
Tears of JOY!!
3 comments:
Those are such great pictures! I know the feeling of having so much emotion the fist time you see them!!!!! Daddy is home!!! By the way, your hair looks AWESOME!!!!
Yay! Awesome... Barry really looks like he lost some weight. You fatten him up? phildaddy
Yes ma'am. . .I tagged you! =)
Post a Comment