Sunday, January 4, 2009

One week left...

Until Barry might show up in the states!! I am super excited and can't wait for our short reunion because it will be a REUNION!! He will get to hold Damien after 7 months and see his new little one still in my belly.

This has been a long and hard road for us. Even though we both act like it is not a big thing that he isn't here...we both are hurting on the inside in our own way. We are both happy that we get to see each other in a weeks time!!

I have been trying to get Damien to understand that his Daddy is on his way home. I tell him everyday that daddy is coming home. And I show him pictures of his daddy that way he doesn't have stranger anxiety with him!! But I have a feeling everything will go smoothly and without a hitch!!

I think the hardest thing that I have had to face these last 7 months is the last 7 days til Barry makes his appearance at one of the airports here in TEXAS!!! Every night I think to myself...you better stay inside my belly...so your daddy can watch you come out...lol!! And so far, every morning...I am still big, fat and pregnant!!

The excitement and anticipation for him to come home is eating me up inside!! I can't wait for me to post some pictures of all 3 then later 4 of us on here...even if it is only for about 2 weeks!!

2 comments:

PhilippinesPhil said...

The count down is almost to the end!

You know, that watching baby arrive is a bit overrated, as far as I'm concerned anyway. Maybe its my queasy stomach.

I missed your arrival because you were so doggone antsy to come out and see the world for yourself. The corpsman had to literally catch you as you shot across the cold aluminum of the examining table! I DO wish I could have seen that sight! (Although, I did manage to watch the placenta arrive...!) As you know, I was downstairs signing your mom into the hospital. You were so impatient!

Marie & Barry said...

Must be why I still have no patience today!! And yes, I knew why you didn't get to watch...

But to see it for the first time after having 4 other children...it is a sight to see. But yes, I will agree...you must not have a weak stomach to watch something like that!!