Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fun with Markers!!!

coloring "nice" together
Damien trying to help Skylar
He is excited bc he took the cap all by himself

Damien coloring with concentration!!


So, the other day we were in Walmart and they are having a back to school sale. And I saw some markers for only 88 cents!! I bought 2 packs and thought...they will have fun. I was right...lol! They had fun but I being the type to stress over mess....well, that is a whole other story. This is the kids this morning...they had a blast but now it is time to clean the table!!

3 comments:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

COOL! That picture Damien drew definitely needs to be put in a frame!!!!!

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

Oh, I forgot about the mess.... Platic table cloths work great! Cheap! Just put them on when they are hard at work!

Anonymous said...

that is sooooooo cute.