Before we left for Putt-putt
This was a very much needed day. I could tell that sharing me was starting to get to her and a friend of mine offered to watch Damien that way Skylar and I could enjoy an afternoon with each other!!
We went to Putt-Putt Fun Center!! And to our surprise....it was FUNDAY MONDAY!! LOL!! We basically got to play putt putt for only $2.99 each and Cassie shared her Saver Card with us...so we only paid for one game!! Wooo whoo!! She did really good....considering it was her first time every playing. The first hole was a doozy...she never made it in but she surprised me a few times and got it in 2 shots!! She had so much fun she wanted to do it again. I couldn't...it was too hot for me....
After we played....I took her out to eat at Chili's!! She loved just spending time with me and she even told me that this was the "Best Day Ever!" Mission accomplished!! She wanted to do it every Monday....
After sharing this time with her and seeing how happy she was....I have now decided that when she is here. She and I have to do something just us....At least once a week or every 2 weeks!!
1 comments:
love to sink my balls into her
Post a Comment