Friday, August 15, 2008

Sesame Street Live!!


Yesterday we went and watch Elmo and the gang perform for about 30 minutes. It was the cutest thing I have seen in a while. All the kids were in awe!! It was designed to help children understand deployments and homecomings. They even were giving out cute toys....it was a hit for Damien...it took him about 5 or 10 times to stop bringing it too close to his face...lol!!

Damien did what I expected him to...he watched for the first 15-20 minutes of it and then he wanted to move!! He is not the one to sit down and watch tv!! Thank goodness that it was only 30 minutes long instead of the 60 minutes we were anticipating....

1 comments:

Koontz Family said...

I can't wait until Emma is big enough to take to live shows! Hang in there with the deployment. Welcome to the blogging world!!!