yesterday was the day I took her back. It was a very long day and I didn't even have time to think about it. It didn't hit me until I got up this morning and she didn't ask me for a bowl for her cereal or to help her pour her milk.
I think that is why I cleaned up her room and put everything away....to try to take the sting out of her not being here.
I know in a few weeks it will go back to "normal" but I don't think the missing her is going to ever go away. She asked me to call her every Thrusday and I was really happy that she did bc it made me feel like she was going to miss me too!!
I now will just wait for Christmas bc that is the next time she will be here!! I can't wait!! She will always be my little girl!!!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
I am missing my little girl....
Posted by Marie & Barry at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I know that was HARD!!! You are lucky to have such a beautiful little girl! I sure did miss spending time with her this summer! Christmas is not too far away!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment