Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Rainy Day

He wanted to "CaCa"....that is how he says color
Watching it rain
making faces in the bumper
Thinks he is funny
was peeking btw the trash can and wall...wish I got his whole face!!

finally a smile caught on camera!!
Just loved how this picture came out!
Loving the rain



Yesterday was a beautiful rainy day and I just couldn't keep Damien in the house any longer!! So, outside we went. He loved it...he was at first a bit apprehensive. And once he got over the rain drops hitting him in the head...he was having a good ole time! Hope you all enjoy the pics bc I loved taking them!!

2 comments:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

WOW! He is so BIG!!! Those are great pictures! I can not believe how big he is. Definitley not a baby anymore!

Anonymous said...

i love love love those bumper pics