Wednesday, March 11, 2009

2 Months Old....

Today Lance turned 2 months! I can't believe how fast time has been going by since he was born! We went to his Baby Well checkup this morning and realized what a laid back easy going baby he is. He let his pedi do what he needed to do with no fussing or crying! Well, until his nurse came in and gave him his shots!! He is just like his older brother...a good patient!

He is now 9lbs 10 oz and 22 1/2 inches long. He is another shorty but for him starting out so little...he is doing great!

He is smiling and cooing with me. When I talk to him he will talk back..well, most of the time!! He is so alert and loves being loved on and talked to. He enjoys tummy time so much that he won't try to roll over onto his back...lol!!

That is all I have to report...he doesn't do much...lol!!



my attempt to make him sit up

big boy smile



so cute
love him

4 comments:

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

Holy cow. . .2 months already?!?! Time sure does fly by! He's adorable. . .we really have to get together soon so I can love on him!

Marie & Barry said...

i agree...time is flying by!! and yes we do need together...I would call but I still don't have your phone number. So call me...you should have my number. If not let me know!!

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

I love the picture of him smiling! You are a GREAT photographer!!!! Ray just pulled up the weather in Killeen, it looks like you all are getting some good rain!!!!

Marie & Barry said...

yes...loving the rain but not the cold it brought with it!! And thanks...sometimes I get good shots! But I have to take a bunch to get a coupld of good ones!! Hope you guys are enjoying your time in Corpus!!