Tonight was like most nights...Had some friends over for dinner. All the kids were playing...nice and not so nice...lol!! There was running around, laugther and some crying.
After they all left and we said our goodbyes. We went on with our routine.... I was going to skip bathtime tonight but decided against that bc he had school in the morning. While he was in the bath he was having good o' time splashing and carrying on. I washed him and let him play until I was ready for him to get out.
I ended up trying to do something for Cassie on the computer and was going to get him out when I was done but he decided that he had enough and got out. I wrapped him in a towel and told him to laydown on the floor of his room and I will be there in a minute to get him dressed.
Well, the minute turned into 5 or 10 minutes. I didn't think nothing of it bc he was quiet....a little too quiet!! So, I got done and then Lance started crying. I went to get Damien ready and walked in to find......
When I moved the towel from the face...I found this....A little boy knocked out cold!!
Never thought I would see the day when my little man played so hard that he would fall fast asleep after a bath!!!
5 comments:
You scared me there for a minute! He looks so cute and peaceful! =)
I could see how that moight have scared you a bit!! Didn't even think anyone would make assumption!! And apparently he was quite comfy down there!! LOL!!
I have days like that even now! Such a cute pic. Hey, can you watch how you say things though? "Knocked out cold?" Come on, you scared grandpa too!
Sorry!! At the time it sounded okay...lol!! But I will keep that in mind next time I have a funny story to tell....love you pops!!
That is great! I always love it when my kids fall asleep on the floor or something all by themselves! He looks so peaceful!
Post a Comment