Sunday, March 15, 2009

Brotherly Love

Seems like the only pictures I have been taking lately of the boys have both of them in it and Damien holding him!! Damien loves his little brother and

I have a feeling that Lance loves him just as much!! I don't think there is a time...unless I am holding him or feeding him...that Damien isn't near his brother.

I am hoping that they build a very strong bond with each other! With them being so close in age...I don't see it happening any other way!

I was worried that Damien would be jealous of Lance and try to monopolize me but so far he is telling me to get him and love on Lance when he is crying!! He will even try to comfort him while I am holding Lance!
But I make sure to give both of them one on one time to ensure that both their needs are met!! So, I think that is why the bond of the brothers have already started.

3 comments:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

They are so cute, I love the one of them laying next to each other side ways!

Marie & Barry said...

That is my favorite too!! And it looks good in B&W also...Leave it to you to be the only one who comments and you guys just got into Korea...Crazy girl!! Miss you guys!!

PhilippinesPhil said...

Good stuff. In a few years they'll seem just like twins.
gramps