Damien loves his brother so much that he is willing to sit for me and take pictures!!
He likes to show him his cars but doesn't want him to touch them!!
I love how he feels he has to hold Lance's head to make sure he is looking at me while I take the picture.
And now some pics of them by themselves...
Here is Damien looking like a big boy! Can't believe how old he looks!
And this is Lance doing what he does best...laying around--don't mind his crazy eyes...I think he was done with the picture taking..!! 
2 comments:
Wow, Damien is a HAM!!!! He is so caring with his little brother. Caeleb would just let Alaura's head plop and Alaura would just squeeze Hailey as hard as she could... LOL! But, boy does Damien look like a big boy in that picture!
Damien is adjusting real well to not being the center of the universe anymore. Pretty nice that.
gramps
Post a Comment