Can't believe how fast time is flying by and now my newborn is 3 months old! I weighed him and measured him and was some what in shock at how similar he is to Damien at this age.
Lance weighed in at a whopping 11lbs. and is 23 inches long.
Damien at three months was 11lbs. and 24 inches. So....looks like they are going to maybe be the same size....lol!! (I had to throw in a comparison picture...they so don't look alike any more!!!)
Lance has started to interact more with everyone. He is cooing and following with his eyes--such expressive eyes already!
He is loving using his legs and every chance he gets he tries to stand on them. I haven't witnessed him rolling over but there have been times I come back to where I left him and he will be on his back.
I am thinking he rolled over but then I see Damien next to him and wonder to myself if Damien helped him...lol!!
Lance has been laughing and smiling so much...that you would think he never cried. But I know the truth...
Lance and his big sister Skylar...love this picture!!
Here is to another month down and many more to come...
Lance has started to interact more with everyone. He is cooing and following with his eyes--such expressive eyes already!
Lance and his big sister Skylar...love this picture!!
1 comments:
Yeah, don't be in a hurry, right? The baby months fly by so darn fast.
Post a Comment