Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Random pics of the kiddos...

Lance passed out in Jenny's arm while I was cleaning the house one night...thought it was too cute to not to take a picture!! This is how Damien hangs out with his brother...I swear sometimes he is going to break our FREE swing...lol!! This was taken on chance and it turned out so cute!! I love my little man... Damien loves to be my big helper. Anytime Lance gets in his carseat...He says it is his turn to buckle him in and he does a great job doing it too!!

3 comments:

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

Your boys are adorable. . .I can't wait to meet baby Lance! That picture of him with his tongue out. . .that one needs to go in a frame!

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

I love that little picture of Lance! The boys are lucky to have such a great MOmmy and Daddy will be home soon!!!

PhilippinesPhil said...

Its funny how little old men do that same thing with their tongue. What's up with that?