Friday, April 10, 2009

Skylar is here!!!

We picked her up this afternoon and the whole time before she arrived...that was all Damien could talk about. He couldn't wait to see his "sissy!" I was a little worried that he might be shy around her and not want to have anything to do with her or let me love on her. But boy was I WRONG!! He has been up her arse since she has been here. Anywhere she goes...he wants to go to. Example...When she got here. Her friends wanted to play with her and I let her go. Well, I didn't let Damien go and he was like...I want my sissy and stood and watched her run down the road!! It was the cutest and saddest sight I have seen in a long time!! He lets her hold his hand to cross the street and lets her help him do things that I am not allowed too...lol!! And as I type this...he is sleeping in her bed with her bc he couldn't be without her. I am really dreading when she leaves in 8 days bc he will be so heart broken!!

Lance....on the other hand....has become a pissy little thing!! Ever since I picked up Skylar, he has been a crying machine. Wonder if he senses that my oldest baby is in town...lol!! He literally didn't stop crying until I put him to bed!!

And I couldn't resist...here is some pictures of my babies sleeping together!! I thought they would take forever going to sleep...but they sure fooled me!! Knocked out within 10 minutes...give or take a minute!! He had to be just like her and use the same kind of pillow she did...good thing we had 2 of those!!

1 comments:

PhilippinesPhil said...

Damien has his mommy's unlimited capacity to love--sweet little fella!

Sky looks great. What a beauty.

I hope all the kids can meet their aunts Isabel and Sarah someday.