New park.
And it was nice and new...lol!! Not much out there but was good enough to keep my boy entertained!! We...Jenny and I plus our children...went there instead of going to Ft. Hood for Earth day.
And it was nice bc it was completely shaded and the kids had a blast!
Unfortunately, Lance was stuck in the car seat bc his mommy was all about taking some pictures!!
Damien was my little daredevil...he decided that he should climb the big rock thingy in the middle of it! He only had issues going down it once and after that, he was a pro!!
Maddy was too cute and would run when the camera came to close...but I managed a few shots of her face!!
Damien was watching what the older kids did and then would do the same...I didn't mind...except when he started throwing the leaves too. I drew the line there!!
Damien even made some music...it was pretty cute!!
Thinking about going back when his daddy is here to chase after him!!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The park looks great! Where is it? I know they were doing alot of building around there. The shade is the best part about, espcially with the hot Texas heat!!!
It is past Harker Heights High School. It is a small park but has a walking/running trail!! And dogs are allowed...so when Barry gets home--I am thinking that the dogs are going to get some exercise!! And the shade is the best feature it has!!
brings back memories of 45 years ago! Its cool being a kid and everything is exciting...
I like the new layout on your page!
Post a Comment