Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Yummy, Yummy Cake Balls

The other day I had some friends over and decided to try and make the delicious cake balls my sister made for Kaya's Birthday. Lets just say the end product doesn't show how badly I did at making them. I burnt the chocolate, almost scorched the almond bark and almost burnt the cake... But at least when it was over with and everything harden....they were quite tasty!! I can't wait to make more...lol!!

3 comments:

Ryan, Kim and Caroline said...

These look DELICIOUS! Save some for me! =)

p.s. Ryan leaves very soon, so be ready to do some hanging out once things settle down. I'll need some girl time!

Marie & Barry said...

anytime you want to hangout..I am here for you!! And we ate them all...lol!! But I am making some more!!

PhilippinesPhil said...

No thanks, i'm watching my "girlish figure." Too bad its the figure of an exceptionall chubby girl!