Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Today we (the Fishers, the Shippees, the Ingles and the Sledds) decided to do our Easter Egg Hunt and Dinner because of possible inclement weather on Easter Sunday!!

It turned out so wonderful!! We had 2 different "hunts." One for the little kids and another for the older ones. Damien caught on so well. In the beginning he was only picking up the orange eggs. Not really sure why...I am guessing he thought those would be the best ones...lol! But once he realized they were all for the taking...he went running around like a mad man. I think the best part for me was when he realized that there was goodies inside the eggs...lol!! Skylar had fun as well! She got to do the more difficult egg hunt...It was funny because we had to remind them to look up as well. She was running around and loading up her basket just as fast as she could!! I think in the beginning of the hunt she was letting the younger ones fo ahead of her until she realized that they didn't need the handicap...lol!! Damien was running after and trying to help her get more...it was very cute!! The whole time we were doing the egg hunts...Lance was fast asleep in the house! But near the end...he finally woke up and demanded some attention!!

All in all..the day turned out perfect!! Dinner was delicious...like always. Dessert was tasty...never fails. And the kids were so tired that on the way home...Damien fell asleep!! I took tons of pictures but like the airhead I am...I forgot my camera at Darlene's house. So, you will have to wait until I go and get it...lol!!

Happy Easter!!
Love to you all...
the Sledds

2 comments:

Ray, Jayme, Caeleb, Alaura & Hailey said...

I am glad you all had such a great time!!!! Happy Easter! We miss all of you!

PhilippinesPhil said...

I'm so touched at Damien's love for his sister. That's so cool.