Is this month...April.
And today we went to the festival with our neighbor and friend...Maddy and Jenny!! We (Jenny and I) were both glad that we didn't go all day...heck...just the 1 1/2 hours we were there...I look like a lobster...lol!!
On the upside...Lance slept the entire time. Well, except when we went over the rock paths and he became the victim of "shaking baby syndrome!"
When we first got there...
we ran into the 9-1-1 Fox and Damien and Maddy took a picture with him...He even said their names. Damien was in awe of him and Maddy didn't like it too much that he knew her name...lol!!
Damien and Maddy did a great job waiting in line for the Firetruck and Monster truck. While they were doing that I stood in the line for the horse/pony ride.
Damien had a shit eating grin on his face from start to finish!! I on the other hand was scared for my life...lol!! (don't mind the hair..it was windy!!)
After that...we went and pet the animals in the tiniest cages.
Damien loved it and enjoyed seeing the animals that he knows the sounds to...cow, pig, goat and sheep!!
Be on the look out for pictures...they will be arriving soon....The pictures have arrived...lol!!
Hugs
the Sledds...
Marie, Damien and Lance
When we first got there...
Hugs
the Sledds...
Marie, Damien and Lance
2 comments:
I can not wait to see the pictures! I sure do miss all the fun stuff they had a good old Ft. Hood!!! For our month of the military child we are having an egg hunt... Isn't that supposed to be in April anyways... LOL! I think they could have done something else just for this occasion!!! Oh well, something is better than nothing!
Petting zoos are cool. When I'm rich someday, I'm going to have my very own petting zoo.. and you're all invited!
Post a Comment